Terms & Conditions
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
You Agree that
You agree to accept our Terms and Conditions by using the Sunderland website for the purchase of our goods and services.
Payment is due prior to delivery. If payment is not received, your order may be cancelled.
Due to the large variance of unit weights found in some types of produce, the exact weight of produce in box(es) may not exactly match your order. Please expect a tolerance of up to 10% in weighed produce items. We will endeavour Wherever possible to balance by under supplying one (1) item and oversupplying of other item(s) so box value remains consistent.
Due to the small-scale nature of the growers of our products we are required to order in advance. As such, we are unable to guarantee acceptance of order cancellations once orders have been placed with our suppliers.
We deliver only best quality products. In case of dissatisfaction on the product quality we are happy to:
• Refund 100% upon verification
• Bear the postage cost if you had to courier it back to us (please keep receipt)
For Fresh Produce
• Please provide a snapshot of the defective produce.
• Email it attaching a brief description of the problem to [email protected]
• Complete the above procedures within twenty-four (24) hours upon delivery * to be eligible for 100% refund.
• In certain case we may arrange pick-up of the defective produce or we may need you to courier it back to us. Please pack the defective produce in clean packaging and chill it until the case is resolved.
• We are sorry that complaint(s) made after twenty four (24) hours will not be entertained as the defect could have been caused by incorrect storage and exposure to high temperature, handling issues and so forth.
• You are expected to inspect the produce upon receipt and revert to us immediately if you are concerned about the quality.
* Based on the estimated delivered time which is 2-3 hours after our despatch has left our premises.